We have had a few frustrations this afternoon. First, during the 11:00-2:00 visitation period, they were supposed to be doing dialysis. They failed at their attempt, and did not inform the family. The frustrating part was that we missed an two and a half hours of time with Jenni. When you are measuring your remaining time with your loved on in hours, every one counts.
Second they did a bronchoscopy. Earlier in the day they decided not to do one because they believed she was to fragile. They failed to inform us about their decision. The doctors and I had a heart to heart about it, and communication seems to be a little better this evening.
She had a new port put in for a second attempt at dialysis that should start at 9:00 pm.
The doctor on the floor seems to be a little more optimistic. He thinks we can try a few things that have a chance to help.
Make no mistake, the situation is still very bleak.
Continue to pray for the lungs to STOP BLEEDING. All of this other stuff is rather academic if they do not.
Grace and Peace