Thursday, March 19, 2009

We Need Your Help

While counting the hours in the waiting room, Stephanie (my wife) discovered a treatment of diffuse alveolar hemorrhaging--the bleeding in the lungs that I have been referencing. The treatment was done in the University Hospital of Copenhagen, Rigshospitalet, Blegdamsvej 9, DK 2100 Denmark. The article is available at http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1794493

The treatment is experimental and the article references 6 cases--not a lot, but it is better than any other treatment option we have.

Does anyone know how to contact the University Hospital? A phone number would be great.

Any other contact info would be very helpful.

As always pray.

"...whatever it takes..." Jenni Wallace


Grace and Peace
Layne

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this help... I found it online. ~Beth Hall

Rigshospitalet
Blegdamsvej 9
2100 København Ø
Denmark

Phone
(+45) 35453545

Email
rigshospitalet@rh.regionh.dk

Web
www.rigshospitalet.dk

Anonymous said...

To whom correspondence should be addressed: Dept. of Clinical Biochemistry, KB3011, Section for Molecular Genetics, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen University Hospital, Blegdamsvej 9, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark. Tel.: 45-35454159; Fax: 45-35454160; E-mail: at-h@rh.dk.

Anonymous said...

Just type in the name of the hospital and location- just Denmark will do. All #'s are there
julie- good luck and God bless

Anonymous said...

I KNOW HOW THIS IS RACHEL JUST CALL ME I THINK I FOUND IT OUT

Anonymous said...

Dear Josh, Judi Layne and Jenni...
Hi..I am Nick Hall's mom, Jenni Brown.I want you all to know that God IS in control and we may not always understand. I went through this ordeal last year with my husband and he, like Jenni, said "What ever it takes". She is a fighter, and shows the strength but knowing that even an experiment will give hope. You are all in my prayers and thoughts every day. I pray God gives you the strength he gave to us during our ordeal and afterwards. God bless you all..
Jenni Hall-Brown

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you how awesome your wife is? She. Never. Quits.

Scott

Anonymous said...

If you download skype on your computer http://www.skype.com/welcomeback/
...then you can call these Denmark phone numbers for free that are listed above...and you will be able to talk to them through a microphone on your computer. Therefore, it won't cost any money if you decide to call denmark. I hope this helps some...

Sara Anastasio

Post a Comment

 

Jennibugg's Blogg. Powered By Blogger © 2009 Bombeli | Theme Design: ooruc