Well we had a good conversation with the doctors. Jenni's condition has not improved at all. It is very grave and not improving. They are trying IV factor VII through tomorrow. Then after 24 hours we will evaluate where we stand.
Meanwhile, the doctors will contact their collegues in Denmark! They will evaluate the process of doing factor VII in the lungs and gather information. They will present the information to Josh. If Josh believes that it is in Jenn's best interest, we will do the proceedure. If not we will know that we gave Jenni our best effort. We are comfortable.
We believe that only God could have opened these doors. We are awed by your prayers and by God's mercy.
"This is no time for fear, this is a time for faith and determination. Don't loose the vision here--carried away by emotion. Hold on to all that you hold in your heart. There is one thing that has always been true, it will be true forever: GOD IS IN CONTROL"----Twila Paris.
Pray for Jenni's lungs to heal, for the bleeding to stop, and for us to see the evidence on the vent.
Grace and Peace