Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Few More Posts

There will be a few more posts, but not many. I don't have the time or energy to write them yet, but once they are finished, I am finished. Some people have expressed interest in continuing to follow me, but that shouldn't be done here. I can't speak for Judi or Layne or my mom, but I want this site to remain focused entirely on Jenni.

I will not remove this site, but I doubt I will post anymore once I wrap a few things up. I still want a memorial post so that we can all share fond memories, a tutorial so that other families in our position can do this, and a final thank you. People will still be able to post comments, but there won't be many (if any) more page updates.

I've heard that many people want to continue keeping up with me, but this site just isn't the place to do it. For those who are interested, I write occasionally on http://crazyteachermusings.blogspot.com (which needs a major face lift), so you can check me out there if you want. I won't be offended if you don't, so don't feel obligated. Jennibugg's Blogg has exploded beyond anything I ever intended or expected, but thinking about the number of people Jenni's story has touched brings me joy even now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh, I know you do not know me, but my name is Jenni Hall-Brown. Nick Hall is my son, Beth my daughter-in-law. I just want you to know what you have been through has taken a huge emotional toll on yourself. You see, I went through this same ordeal last year in May, and I know how hard it is to focus on life right now. My husband and I were married 2 years when he died of head and neck cancer. Thankfully to God, he only had to deal with it for three months. Jenni was a wonderfully spirited woman and was so fortunate to have you in her life. What I am trying to say is, when you have those times when you wonder "WHY did this happen to us? We we so happy"....Just remember, the Lord knew Jenni would need someone as loving, patient and kind as yourself to see her to the end. You are constantly in my prayers and thoughts. Please remind yourself how blessed you are.
God Bless you as you go...
Jenni Hall-Brown
"One breath...One step....One moment at a time"

Anonymous said...

Josh, I cannot image how you are feeling right now, but be assured that God is with you all the way and so are your's and Jenni's friends. When You have time please continue to keep in touch with us all here. Everyone here with help with your grief and right now you need that. We love you and loved Jenni. May God bless you . You really took good care of Jenni -.

Post a Comment

 

Jennibugg's Blogg. Powered By Blogger © 2009 Bombeli | Theme Design: ooruc