Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ICU Waiting Room (Part II) and Fixing an Email Issue

I'm sitting in the waiting room again, waiting for the next set of visitation hours. I was able to speak with one of the doctors about her and he told me that her case of pneumothorax is mild... not the fully collapsed lung that I envisioned when I started researching the condition online. There is air in her chest cavity outside of the lung, but it isn't one of the more severe cases of pneumothorax.

I also just learned that the email subscription that I set up on the site only provides updates once per day. I'm about to check the settings on the service to fix this issue, but as of right now, if you want up-to-the-minute news you'll have to either subscribe to the RSS feed (which you can check with Google Reader or other services) or keep checking the site. I'm working on it, but I only have a few minutes before visiting hours resume and I don't know if I'll be able to fix it until later. Hopefully I'll find a quick fix... sorry for the delays on information...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennibugg's Blogg. Powered By Blogger © 2009 Bombeli | Theme Design: ooruc