Sunday, March 15, 2009

Night Update

Well... today was a long day. I'm not even sure what to say about how things are going. It seems like every time I feel like things have gotten a little better, we have a major setback (like needing the ventilator, puncturing the lung, clotting the chest tube, etc). I keep getting frustrated with the doctors, but I realize that they are doing all that they can do... and right now they seem to be guessing almost as much as we are because the textbook answers aren't working. I'm just praying that God will guide them to the correct guess or the correct experimental treatment and her health will improve.

"Whatever it takes."
-Jenni-
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jennibugg's Blogg. Powered By Blogger © 2009 Bombeli | Theme Design: ooruc