Friday, March 20, 2009

Dubious Docs Reconsider

Well we had a good conversation with the doctors. Jenni's condition has not improved at all. It is very grave and not improving. They are trying IV factor VII through tomorrow. Then after 24 hours we will evaluate where we stand.

Meanwhile, the doctors will contact their collegues in Denmark! They will evaluate the process of doing factor VII in the lungs and gather information. They will present the information to Josh. If Josh believes that it is in Jenn's best interest, we will do the proceedure. If not we will know that we gave Jenni our best effort. We are comfortable.

We believe that only God could have opened these doors. We are awed by your prayers and by God's mercy.

"This is no time for fear, this is a time for faith and determination. Don't loose the vision here--carried away by emotion. Hold on to all that you hold in your heart. There is one thing that has always been true, it will be true forever: GOD IS IN CONTROL"----Twila Paris.

Pray for Jenni's lungs to heal, for the bleeding to stop, and for us to see the evidence on the vent.

Grace and Peace


Anonymous said...

Jenni is truly blessed. God's is present, holding her close to His heart, wrapping her in so much of His love in the faithful prayers around the world for Jenni. When our human language fails in or expressing our love He takes over. Isn't it amazing how God has allowed one of his little girls affect so many lives? Our prayers do not cease.
Always in his grace:
Greg & Wanda Gordon

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I was wondering if we could get a list of her current symptoms and the treatments they are giving her for them. I went back to the original list and was wondering if it still stands as a complete list of current symptoms.


Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord that you were at least able to talk and to get some answers that may lead to that great healing that we all know is possible through. Still awaiting a miracle! Sophia

Our Sipe Family-- Matt, Val & Gizmo said...

Praise God that the doctors are reconsidering and are seeking to speak with the Denmark physicians. God is every faithful. We are praying!! Love, Matt&Val

Anonymous said...

I am excited that the doctors are listening and being a little more open to trying this procedure. I know that God is the great physcian and all things are possible. Keep the faith!! And remember God always shows up on time, even if we think he is too late!!!!!!!!!!!
Christina beach

Anonymous said...

God is an awesome God. What a blessing to hear her doctors are going to go contact the doctors in Denmark. We pray for a miracle and for the bleeding to stop. Jenni and your whole family are in our constant thoughts and prayers. Through God all things are possible. Katie & Chris

Post a Comment


Jennibugg's Blogg. Powered By Blogger © 2009 Bombeli | Theme Design: ooruc